- Toxic dinoflagellates: introduction of potentially harmful dinoflagellates due to ballast water in Eastern Canada
- Altered Behaviors of Reef Fish in Bleached Coral Environments and their Imposed Impacts on Reef Fish Populations
- Fibropapilloma in Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles: The Path to Extinction
- Potential use of Hydrophobic Aerogels in future oil spill clean-ups
- The Role of Iron Fertilization in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Phytoplankton Climate Regulation in Positive and Negative Feedback Systems: The CLAW and anti-CLAW hypotheses
- Electrolysis: Is it enough to save the coral?